* Our costume collection is the 3rd largest in the country
* Fascinating collection of fine and decorative art
* Archaeology cases housing collections of Anglo Saxon, Roman and Bronze age objects, all found locally.
* The Local History and Downland display area is packed with interesting information about Worthing and the immediate areas.
* Lively temporary exhibition programme
* Sculpture garden
* Studio Gallery
* Norwood Gallery
* Exciting programme of events for families and children during half term holidays as well as a dedicated education programme for schools visits during term time
* Full disabled access, including lift and toilet
* Gift Shop selling locally made, hand crafted items as well as a range of Museum memorabilia
Worthing Museum and Art Gallery
Events webpage: http://www.worthingmuseum.co.uk/exhibitions/?event-type=Event
See attraction’s website for current prices and opening hours.