Explore Marwell Zoo and get closer to the wonders of the natural world.
* 100s of animals – including giraffes, tigers & penguins
* 140 acre park, train and 3 adventure playgrounds
* Daily talks and animal feeds + cafés and gifts
A visit to Marwell Zoo is a chance to get close to the wonders of the natural world.
From endangered Amur tigers to majestic giraffes – our 140-acre zoo is home to an incredible range of exotic and endangered species. Including:
* Giraffes – towering above you in the giraffe house
* Penguins – flying underwater at Penguin Cove
* Tigers – beautiful, ferocious and intriguing!
* Meerkats – foraging near Cafe Graze
* Snow Leopards – a watchful eye at Roof of the World
* Cheetahs – strolling around Savannah Tracks
* Hippos – bobbing in our semi-aquatic mammal house
* Rhinos – charging around their paddock
These are our Animal Stars. You can learn more about them and other Marwell animals, with our Animal Guide.
In addition to wonderful animal encounters, Marwell offers:
* 3 adventure playgrounds
* Road and Rail trains
* 140 acre grounds and gardens
* Gift shops
* Cafes and picnic Areas
* Wild Explorers
Just by visiting our walkable safari park, you’ll be playing a big part in supporting our conservation projects both here in the UK and in Africa.
Our conservation work is a lot more widespread and influential than you might realise, ranging from habitat restoration in Marwell’s woodlands to scimitar-horned oryx reintroductions in Tunisia and wildlife monitoring of Grevy’s zebra and elephants in East Africa.
Marwell Zoo is owned by Marwell Wildlife, a world renowned, action oriented charity leading conservation programmes in the UK and Africa.
Events webpage: https://www.marwell.org.uk/zoo/plan/marwell-events
See attraction’s website for current prices and opening hours.