Five hundred years of history
* Explore, magical Tudor beamed rooms with wattle/daub partitions and great open fireplaces
* Discover a rare Tudor toilet and a Victorian privy
* Experience life in a Victorian mill workers dwelling
* View historical toys as featured on BBC 2 Restoration Roadshow
* Experience the fun, award winning Rat Trail – ratty facts and competition
* Textile display 2015 – “Pure, Clean, Cotton” – How cotton improved peoples health by wearing it!
* Tudor dressing up box, dolls house to play with and courtyard games plus artists in residence throughout the year. See our events page.
Old House Museum
Off North Church Street
See attraction’s website for current prices and opening hours.